12 oz (325g) tomatoes
half large cucumber
1 green pepper
1 bunch radishes
2 oz (60g) anchovies
1 oz (30g) black olives
1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
1 clove garlic
1 tablespoon of french dressing
- Skin, core and cut tomatoes in quarters.
- Run a fork down the side of cucumber to grate skin.
- Cut into quarter inch (half cm) thick slices.
- Remove seeds from pepper and slice. Peel and slice onion.
- Crush garlic. Chop parsley. Cut off top and bottom and slice radishes.
- Add vegetable to a bowl and toss together. Add parsley, garlic and dressing, toss together.
- Drain anchovies and add half to the salad, toss.
- Garnish salad with remaining anchovies and olives.